CAREERS & JOBS, INTERNSHIPS
The IndoAmerican Center is looking for unpaid interns to help formulate research projects under the guidance of our experts in various areas. The immediate opportunity will be to work in the development of the IndoAmerican Heritage Project undertaken by IAC. This project is a celebratory publication that outlines the achievements and contributions of Indian-Americans to the American and global society. This internship offers a platform for pre-professional learning experience along with a chance to acquire new skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Interns will directly contribute to project development in addition to back-end research
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills are a must
- A flair for descriptive and creative writing is highly desirable
- A full-time commitment is desired but not required
- An interest in India and Indo-American relations is a definite plus
To be considered for this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A detailed résumé
- Mention the intended start date and end date in the cover letter
- Mention ‘Research Internship’ in the subject line of the email
Thank you for your interest in the Indo-American Center. IAC offers a variety of opportunities for committed individuals at all levels. We consider applications from undergraduates, regardless of major, recent graduates, and law students who are motivated to work hard and are self-driven.
IAC is an equal-opportunity employer, with a vision to promoting a diverse and healthy workplace. All applicants qualify irrespective of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, marital/veteran status, and physical or mental disabilities.